LUKE 1:4 "thou wast," not "thou was"

Enoch

An ASV (1901) error. "Thou was" is not Elizabethan English.

Now don't tell me to use the correction system by right click, since it does not work, at least for me.

When I try that, the awful Mac MAIL program comes up. It quit working right long ago.

At least for me, Mac MAIL does not connect to my hotmail any more.

Thus apparently any emails I try to put out with that program, do not go.

You should report all errors using the correction system, via the right click. This uses the default mail handler on your Mac. If you don't want to use Mail.app, there are a variety of ways to use a different program. I'm not sure if you can specifically use hotmail for that, but that is something you can research. Some quick googling came up with this: http://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Default-Email-Client-on-Mac-OS-X

With hotmail you have to go into your prefs and make sure that POP access is turned on. Why they don't have IMAP, I have no idea. Once you have that going, check in Mail to be sure that your servers are set correctly. You can find the information for servers here.... http://techblissonline.com/hotmail-pop3-and-smtp-settings/ If you can't send, more than likely the port is wrong or you might have the security settings wrong. M$ has weird ways of doing everything so be sure to check that. Failing at that, get a Gmail account. Set your gmail account to check your hotmail and drop it into your gmail inbox. I do that with mine. Gmail works fine using IMAP in MAIL. If you truly loathe Mail, use Sparrow or another client. TBird is dead from what I hear. They are going to release security updates and that is all. Set what you want as your default mail app and you are golden.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for taking note of the error.

I don't suppose there is any way you can fix this from your end, as it is to Accordance' advantage to have errors reported in an efficient way to yourselves. You do have an update program that does not rely on some email system. I am not inclined to tinker with the email system or to change my email provider. Time was when the Mail program for Mac worked with hotmail (though I have never liked it) -- then it quit & now I get a sort of A-bomb result from it, which needs Force Quit to stop. So I just shun the Mac Mail program.