Slideshow

arcanemuse

I've never been able to make that slideshow feature work yet. It squawks at me and throws up a box telling me I can have only one zone per workspace. The workspace I am using has one zone. Do I have to close everything else I am working on to make it work? I've tried for some time but that appears to be the only way it might work. I'd hate to shut down all my windows as I am working on a few things and it would be almost as much as a hassle as rebooting is. Surely you don't have to close every single workspace just to be able to put one of them into slideshow mode....

Hi Rick,

any workspace that is open must have no more than 1 zone.

in the help here

it says

Caution

Each open workspace can have only one zone. All tabs that you want to show must be in a single zone in the workspace.

If a workspace is open with more than one zone, the Slide Show will not open.

It may not be what you want to hear, but it's what Accordance is currently able to do.

Edited by Ken Simpson

Are you sure you don't have another workspace open behind it, or hidden, that has multiple zones? You never have to close down every workspace, just temporarily collapse each zone to separate windows or down to one zone per window.