Timeline Search Crashes Accordance

Tom Wagler

Hello,

This evening I notice that every time I select a name (that doesn't exist in the timeline) and amplify to timeline, it crashes accordance. It does it consistently every time. Names that exist work properly. I have attached a screenshot prior to the crash. Abram amplifies correctly, Lot crashes the App.

Thanks, Tom

System details

Acc 9.6.6

Mac OS 10.8.2

post-29902-0-09481700-1357400994_thumb.png

Edited by Tom Wagler

This does not happen in Accordance version 10. I just get a message saying that Lot can't be found on the timeline. You should really consider upgrading to version 10. It's a great update and includes a few modules you might not have (like the Eerdmans dictionary).

Yes, Accordance 10 looks great! Still weighing the advantages versus the cost. I was still very happy with Version 9. Does this mean that bugs won't be "squashed" in Version 9?

Thanks,

Tom

I can't speak for Accordance, but it doesn't seem likely that there will be v9 bug fixes. V9 will retain some level of support for a bit longer since v10 doesn't work with the emulator on Windows (a native version is in the works), but v10 is the way forward.