Photo

#85) Bible Study with Accordance iOS 1.6

flex search auto words/verses switching User content sync DropBox bookmarks Remember My Place iOS Night mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

[Basic] Version 1.6 of our mobile Accordance app combines a more polished interface with a host of new features: flex search, auto words/verses switching, bookmarks, Remember My Place, and syncing User Content between iDevices.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#2 DavidKrishef

DavidKrishef

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, Tanakh, Bible
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

A request:

I often have two panes open - English text on the left, Hebrew text on the right. Sometimes, I want to change the right pane to a reference tool and still look at the English text on the left. I can do that by touching the name of the text at the top, and changing to a reference too or even a user note. If, however, I want to change the English pane on the left to a reference but leave the Hebrew pane on the right as is, I can't do it. Touching the name of the left pane only allows me to change the text - not bring up a reference tool.

I would love to the flexibility to change either the right or the left pane to a text, reference tool, or user note just by touching the name of the text.

David Krishef
Congregation Ahavas Israel
Grand Rapids, MI

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flex search, auto words/verses switching, User content sync, DropBox, bookmarks, Remember My Place, iOS, Night mode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users