• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

I open Accordance on my iPad, I open Dan 7:10. Then I decide to search about the judgement hour in the Bible, so I find it in John 12:31 I tap on the glasses icon, copy two verses in John's gospel, tap Back button in the bottom toolbar, but instead of returning back to Dan 7, Accordance opens Gen 1. Please fix this bug.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Accordance Version:7.x

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

I love this software and thats why I second this. After doing any search, being unable to go back to the previous passage is a bit cumbersome.

One work around is to search all passages you look up. Then you can use the search history. But if this were fixed I would rejoice!

#3 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

v.1.6.6, still the same problem…

“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#4 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

One year has passed, and we still have this bug... Please fix this, very annoying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Navigation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users