What to do with "Where is the file..." message?

Abram K-J

Does anyone know what I ought to do when met with the message shown in the first screenshot? I navigate to what looks like the right folder, and the message in the second screenshot comes up.

I realize I am navigating to a file that is not named the same as what the "Search All" request is looking for... but I'm not sure how to re-direct anything here so that I can simply search all without this message showing up?

Abram:

It looks like you've perhaps downloaded or unzipped this file twice. Often times OS X will append a numeral to a file/folder that exists. Thus, Accordance is looking for Accordance Search Helps.2 and your are selecting Accordance Search Helps. The best way to go about it would be to remove the items from your Library, then double click on the Accordance Search Helps from your ~/Accordance Files/

That should resolve it.

There is no Accordance Search Helps in my ~/Accordance Files/ folder. I'm not sure when I would have downloaded this twice, unless downloading something from the Exchange (the search ranges, perhaps?) would have created a new file.

I did try what you said, but to no avail. Also tried just renaming my existing file to ...Helps.2, but no dice there, either. Any other ideas?