Module Descriptions & Large Cover Aart

Brett K.

The Accordance 10 Library with expanded module names is much friendlier than previous versions. Being able to see the resource cover art and bibliographic info with one click is great. A couple of minor tweaks would make it perfect.

When you have a large number of modules, it's easy to forget the exact content of some lesser used modules. Including a brief description in the module info window would be great.

For example, I don't often use the module Word Pictures. With the Accordance 10 Library I can see the full module name is Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament. That's a little more helpful. I can open the info box for the module and see all of the bibliographic information.

What would be most helpful is to see the brief description of the module (as provided on the Web site), "Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament provides verse-by-verse commentary on the New Testament, with an emphasis on 'pictorial nuances implicit in the Greek but often lost in translation.'"

Here's a visual example:

post-734-0-82757700-1362200112_thumb.jpg

It would also be cool to clck the cover art for the module and get an enlarged version--as in iTunes 11.

Thanks for the great app.

--
Brett

• Like 1