search FUZZY ambiguous flex fuzzy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,668 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

Check out the latest podcast, which covers the [FUZZY] search command and compares it to the flex search option.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Mac: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#2 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hi, 

I am having problems downloading  podcast #88..I click on download and choose "save linked file to downloads"..... it only saves the html file and not the mp4 file...I used to be able to choose "download linked file" and have had no problems....what is going on?.......thanks for your help!

Frank

Edited by fmcfee, 26 March 2013 - 08:36 AM.

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,668 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hi, Frank!

I just downloaded it from http://www.accordanc...e-Lamp-Podcasts and it worked fine. Try it again and see if it will work for you.

If you are using a different link and it still doesn't work, please let me know which one.

Thanks!

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Mac: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

#4 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hi, Frank!

I just downloaded it from http://www.accordanc...e-Lamp-Podcasts and it worked fine. Try it again and see if it will work for you.

If you are using a different link and it still doesn't work, please let me know which one.

Thanks!

Dr J

Thanks for your reply...I cannot download the mp4 file...it only downloads "detail-5.html"....I have tried multiple times without success....no problem with other podcasts...

Thanks for your help Frank

See attached screen shot of "Fuzzy" versus  normal way on #87

Attached Files

Edited by fmcfee, 26 March 2013 - 04:48 PM.

#5 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

That is so strange, Frank! I don't know what to say.

Perhaps there is someone else on the forums that can help. I am out of suggestions.

Sorry

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

#6 Tomi

Tomi

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Frank, if you haven't done it already ... how about subscribing to Lighting the Lamp in the iTunes?

That should do the trick.

Blessings,
Tomi

#7 Ken Simpson

Ken Simpson

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,842 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy
    Archaeology
    Physics
    Hebrew and Greek
    Papyrology
    Orthopædic Surgery
    Yosemite 10.10.1

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hi Frank,

try clicking the "save file as" option. What does the filename say when you do that?

Attached File  Multimedia-Preview-1.png   134.24KB   17 downloads

Attached File  Safari.png   26.69KB   15 downloads

See in my dialog it has the proper filename (red box in second thumb) - what does yours say?

Regards
Ken
Lead Australian Accordance Demonstrator

Administrator, Accordance Exchange

Assistant Minister, Summer Hill Church

#8 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:24 PM

Frank, if you haven't done it already ... how about subscribing to Lighting the Lamp in the iTunes?

That should do the trick.

Hi Frank,

try clicking the "save file as" option. What does the filename say when you do that?

attachicon.gifMultimedia-Preview-1.png

attachicon.gifSafari.png

See in my dialog it has the proper filename (red box in second thumb) - what does yours say?

Ken, Tomi, Dr, J

I could not download anything but the html file....I was able to subscribe to the podcasts which did download #88 as a mp4 file...however, I cannot move it to "movies" where I have stored other podcasts...thanks for all your help....I have no idea why this occurred....another computer "fluke"..

Frank

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: search, FUZZY, ambiguous, flex, fuzzy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users