I can reproduce this crash every time but only if I search in the pane as described and illustrated in the screen shots attached. I just confirmed it before posting here, which makes it #7. My steps are:
1. Enter a search query in the entry box as seen in screenshot "Acc search Crash 1"
2. Hit return and receive the notice of inappropriate search range for the ESV as seen in screenshot "Acc search Crash 2"
3. Choose "set to all text" (but already it was set to New Testament, which was appropriate for the search)
4. Hit "return" and Accordance disappears. Upon restart and recover I receive the normal prompt asking if I want to recover my last session, I choose "Recover" but the the "recover" prompt remains open for a second time, even after choosing "Recover."
5. The recovery duplicates each of my previously opened workspaces identically, so I have two of each. See screen shot "Acc Recovery Doubles." Note: even if after choosing "Recover" once, and then cancel on the second prompt, I still get the doubled workspaces.
Each of these steps and results can be reproduced. I did however try the same search query in a different pane within the same workspace and Accordance did not crash.
Is there anything else I can do to help identify the problem? Or to eliminate the problem?