Textbook of Aramaic Documents

tks454

I'm having trouble getting TAD-T and TAD-E to parallel each other. When I click on the "add parallel" button for TAD-T, it doesn't give me the option to parallel it with TAD-E. It seems like the trouble is that TAD-E is is not categorized as a text like TAD-T, but is a reference tool. Any suggestions?

I can't comment on the reasons that TAD-E was developed as a reference tool rather than text, but you are correct in your theory. However, why not just add it from the Reference tool part of 'Add Parallel'? Works just fine!

Indeed it does! Thanks much!

TAD-E was too complex to be made into a text module. Tools have more flexibility with the multiple fields, included footnotes, etc.

However, the trick with all Reference tools that belong to a different corpus than the Bible is that Accordance doesn't know which corpus they do belong to until they have been opened once. This applies to the AF-T Notes, DSS Index, and many other modules. Once they have been opened from the Library, they will appear in the list of Parallel: Reference Tools and can be opened in parallel with the texts for that corpus.

• Like 1