iOS thumbnails images previews tools study bible

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dgzylstra

dgzylstra

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Music (especially Canadian independent rock). Computers, comic books, my kids, my wife (this is obviously not in order of importance), reading, etc....
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hello All,

Silly little question for you all. I use the iOS version on my iPad quite extensively--in fact it's my main bible-study tool! Great work, Accordance folks.

One little thing I was curious about though: When I have the NIV Study Bible (2002) displayed the little icons they use to denote different types of notes (i.e., a shovel for an archaeological note, a seedling for "practical principals for personal application", etc.) the icon shows up as larger than it probably should and all pixelated.

I know it's not a big deal, but is there a setting somewhere that I have somehow messed up that would show those icons in their proper size? If it's not something I've messed up, is there something/some way to fix it? I'm a very visual person (as some of you who've read some of my other posts may have gathered), and I find little visual things like this a minor annoyance.

Don't worry, I'll get over it! ;-) But if I can fix it, why not, eh?

Blessings all! And Accordance folks: keep up the fantastic work. You're my favourite tech-company ever! :-D Seriously.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,428 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:18 AM

This is a very old module, and we probably haven't got around to updating it and reformatting the images.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iOS, thumbnails, images, previews, tools, study bible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users