Creating Hebrew Word Study Workspace

JackiPowell

I am new to the blog, although not new to Accordance. I am also constantly learning how to use it. Now I am trying to create a Hebrew word study workspace as outlined in the blog post:

http://www.accordancebible.com/Greek-And-Hebrew-Word-Studies

I have tried to link together two Hebrew resources along with the Hebrew text. But when I click the Hebrew word in the text, the Hebrew resources do not "jump" to this word - as indicated in the video tutorial (which was very nicely done). I know I am doing something wrong, I think it may be in the "triple click" of the Hebrew word. What is the way to do this using Accordance?

Hi Jacki,

Two possibilities come to mind. First, make sure you are linking all of your lexicons to your "triple-click" lexicon (i.e. the lexicon that is at the top of the Hebrew Tools list in the Library), rather than vice versa. Second, make sure that the search token (immediately to the right of the magnifying glass in the search entry box) is set to "Hebrew Entry" for all lexicons. This is described in 2:40 of the video.

Hopefully, this will set you on the right path. If not, we may need more information to track down why this isn't working.

I set one of these up today for Greek and I found I had to turn on recycling of the "triple click" lexicon in order for the LINK command to work for the others. If you don't do this then it will create a new instance of the "triple click" lexicon which is not what the others are linked to with the LINK command.