Accordance 10.1.5 update

csonni

Just wondering why the new 10.1.5 update has not been posted about here in the Forums. I thought it would be in the Announcements section. I have downloaded the 10.1.5 app but not sure if that is the proper way to update. Anyone? It's showing in my Auto Update within the App but I've never been able to update in that manner without some sort of error occurring.

Edited by csonni

Did you try "Check for App update..." in the menu "Accordance" in the top left portion of your monitor? It should show the option to update from within the application itself. This is different than content updates or Easy Install.

This approach has worked consistently for me with Accordance 10.x.x

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Just wondering why the new 10.1.5 update has not been posted about here in the Forums. I thought it would be in the Announcements section. I have downloaded the 10.1.5 app but not sure if that is the proper way to update. Anyone? It's showing in my Auto Update within the App but I've never been able to update in that manner without some sort of error occurring.

Auto-update has been working for me flawlessly since its inception.

Try updating your application with 10.1.5, making sure your computer is plugged in and connected to the internet at a decent speed. If you run into issues again, contact our technical support department. They may well be able to solve the problem, if one exists. This will keep this problem from reoccurring each time you want to update Accordance.

Auto Update actually worked this time. Thanks.

Wonderful!