2 replies to this topic

#1 allporc

allporc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Let me start with crazy props for the materials available from Accordance and the great improvements I've seen In the iOS app so far. But the awesome resources highlight my suggestion.

I'd like to be able to have two panels even when I'm not looking at a Bible translation. I see the tyndale commentary set and the new bible commentary being side by side during my studies. Currently I don't see a way to have both resources open at the same time.

With this feature I would really like the 'unsync' feature for the two panels.

Keep up the great work. Chris

#2 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Could be useful. Especially for Metzger commentary and NT usage of OT commentary, they both could be shown side by side in the Tool pane.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

Actually, have just bought the EBC, that comes with commentary and notes, so being able to see both (as they are actually related) would be useful! There are probably other resources that fit into this camp.

But I don't mind getting RSI from viewing with scripture and keep changing the resource pane.

;o)
Fraser Sims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users