Basics of Biblical Greek - do images, diagrams, etc. show correctly in iOS?

RPat

Good Morning:

Originally, I wanted to use the Steven's grammar on my iPad but the images, diagrams, etc. do not so up correctly. Waiting on a bug fix.

(See: http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9580)

Could someone tell me if in the Basics of Biblical Greek module do the images, diagrams, etc. show correctly in iOS?

Thanks,

Rich

Edited by RPat

The third edition of Mounce's text displays perfectly in Accordance. The images I checked were are perfect, enlarged to a window of their own, with a button in the upper left to get the reader back to the text. Sound files work well. Hyperlinks work well. I checked only the first part of the book, but would expect the same care to have gone into the rest of it. I checked only on my iPad. IMO, the iPhone is just too small to be useful here.

We used the second edition, which I have in print, for 1st year Greek. A really excellent text. The 3rd edition seems to be even more thorough.

Edited by Julie Falling

BBG works perfect on iOS, including the audio examples in the vocabulary.

And, I can confirm that Stevens now works on iOS. If yours does not, check for updates.

Thanks for the answers! I'll check Stevens when I get home. As of Monday night I didn't see an update, but I could have been mistaken.

Thanks again,

Rich

Hi Rick

In my Accordance library it shows version 1.3 of Steven's Greek Grammar and it does not work on my iPad. The diagrams/images do not show up.

Please see the following post: http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9580 This is the issue I am having. I am running iOS 6.1.3.

In addition, I tried updating and there were no new modules available tonight.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rich

Hi Rick,

Doesn't work for me either. I just get the arrow button, but pressing it does nothing. Thanks

I tested before I replied, but found out the update wasn't pushed out yet. We'll do so soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

OK - excellent. Good to know it's not an intermittent bug, just an intermittent piece of knowledge :-)