Tosefta Yoma Yom Kippur Day of Atonement Rabbinic Texts Rabbinic Judaism

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RobKashow

RobKashow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:General: Post-Exilic Biblical Texts, Second Temple Judaism, Reception History of the HB/OT.

Specific: Minor Prophets/Book of the Twelve, especially Haggai-Zechariah; The Dead Sea Scrolls, especially the Temple Scroll; The Festival Calendar within Ancient Judaism.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

I can open up the Tosefta module just fine, but I am unable to go to Kippur/Yoma. When I scroll down to select that book (Kippur.) a message says the book cannot be found. Thank you kindly for looking into this matter for me. 

All the Best,

Rob

#2 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,813 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

I can confirm this. If you use the abbreviation kipp you can navigate to the book, but kippor does not work. 

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#3 RobKashow

RobKashow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:General: Post-Exilic Biblical Texts, Second Temple Judaism, Reception History of the HB/OT.

Specific: Minor Prophets/Book of the Twelve, especially Haggai-Zechariah; The Dead Sea Scrolls, especially the Temple Scroll; The Festival Calendar within Ancient Judaism.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

Excellent! Yes, Kipp. does work. It is odd that they have "Kippor." in the drop down menu for that module, but hopefully they might adjust that for future users.

Best,

Rob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users