Easy Install Glitch

Julia Falling

I didn't know quite where to post this. I ran Easy Install after purchasing the NA28th, and Hebrew Introductory Level also came up. I did not made that purchase any time recently. The Accordance Easy Install window says, "Installation Status: Incomplete." So I went ahead and downloaded - there was only one item, the ASV, and I know that it is already installed on my machine. After the install, Hebrew Introductory Level was still there. This happens on both my laptop and desktop, so it's unlikely to be a computer issue.

During one install attempt, Accordance crashed. It quit when I clicked the Download button.

As I don't run Easy Install very often, this is not a huge issue, but something is off somewhere. Perhaps this is already being addressed for Accordance 10.2.

Accordance 10.1.6

OS 10.8.3

Julie, I have the exact same issue except without the crash.

Of recent origin, too?

It happened to me as well, and it seems it's just a database issue and can be safely ignored.

Yeah, I was beginning to think that. It is a new phenomenon, showing up between May 5th (when I purchased WBC-NT) and May 16th (when I purchased NA28th). Well, that blows the module budget for the next 6 months or so! By the time I use Easy Install again, it will be cleared up!

I have a similar issue with Easy Install saying one of my collection is incomplete, but no texts or tools are listed. If Easy Install is run, it says it is downloading ASV (which I have). But after "installing" the same incomplete message appears. I have reported this before in another thread. Helen said to ignore it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's happening to me now as well; exactly same symptoms.

I also had this issue.

Technical support has suggested we simply ignore it for now, after first checking to see that no modules are actually missing.

This has been fixed for the next rev, should really cut down on tech support for that issue.