I have noticed that when I have Hebrew lexemes in the search window that have distinct final letter forms, they sometimes revert to the medial letter form. The reversion causes the program to look in the lexicon again and ask what you want. If there aren't many in the list, it doesn't take long, but if the list of words is long, then it can be a bit frustrating to fix them all (the longer the list the more time lost.) I have started a practice, whenever I have a long list of terms and a successful search, of duplicating the search window, so that if a reversion occurs in the search list, I can fall back on the working window. The reversion to medial forms seems to occur whenever a search command has a problem (e.g. I made a typo somewhere else) or finds no results. So I've developed a work around, but maybe there's a bug fix too.
final letters revert in search stringfinal letters
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users