• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Outis

Outis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, Mountain Biking, Swimming,Translating Hebrew & Greek, good coffee, loose-leaf tea, homebrewing, stinky candles.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

Hello, It would be really nice to have the ability to set words in small caps in user tools and user notes (as they are sometimes in the modules).

That would be a nice feature to add.

Pastor Steve Bauer

stevebauer.us
pastorbauer--> at <--gmail.com

sic fatvs nocti se miscvit atrae...

#2 Julie Falling

Julie Falling

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Numerous!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

I prepare the Scripture slides for our church each week.  (We read a large block of Scripture from the NT every Sunday, usually an entire chapter.  If the chapter is very long, I break it down into 20-30 verse chunks.)  Anyway, I just Copy As > No Superscript and paste into ProPresenter.  The all caps show up in the same size font as the rest.  I reduce the size of all the caps by 20%, then add back in necessary capitalization for the beginning of the sentence, proper nouns and pronouns referring to deity.  It takes just seconds and gives a much nicer looking text.  

Julia Falling

Accordance 10

MacBook Air Mavericks

Mac mini Mavericks

iPad Air iOS 7

#3 Outis

Outis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, Mountain Biking, Swimming,Translating Hebrew & Greek, good coffee, loose-leaf tea, homebrewing, stinky candles.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

Thanks for the comments, Julie.

That process, however, wouldn't work for me.  I was toying with the idea of getting an iPad, putting my sermon on the iPad as a user tool and then preaching from it.  I use smallcaps a lot for highlighting key points for myself.

It would be a nice feature to add.

Pastor Steve Bauer

stevebauer.us
pastorbauer--> at <--gmail.com

sic fatvs nocti se miscvit atrae...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users