Photo

Opening More than one Cross Reference at a time.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Carruth

Steve Carruth

Bronze

• Accordance
  • 85 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Sorry if this was answered somewhere else on the Forums... I didn't find it anywhere...

When you open the "Exhaustive Cross References of the Bible"... it says at the beginning, "To view all the cross references for a specific verse, drag a selection from the first to the last cross reference for that verse. A new window (or Tab in the Workspace window) will open displaying each verse you have selected."

I wondering it this is still true in Version 10.1.6...  I haven't been able to make it work and I'm sure it used to work back in Version 8.

I did find that I could hold down the "Command" key and just click anywhere in the list for them all to open.  If I remember correctly... the other method allowed me to select the specific references I wanted from the group and open those.

Any feed back would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I think I just discovered what the problem was.  It's a bit touchy... If my selection is to precise... meaning that I begin the selection between the references & precisely ended the selection between other references... then nothing will open.  However if I begin the selection somewhere on a reference and end it somewhere on another reference... it opens the group I selected.

Edited by Steve Carruth, 28 May 2013 - 04:12 PM.

Running Accordance Version: 11.x 

on:

13-inch, Late 2010 MacBook Air

Processor  2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory  4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

Software  OS X 10.9.5 

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,500 posts