Opening More than one Cross Reference at a time.

SWC

Sorry if this was answered somewhere else on the Forums... I didn't find it anywhere...

When you open the "Exhaustive Cross References of the Bible"... it says at the beginning, "To view all the cross references for a specific verse, drag a selection from the first to the last cross reference for that verse. A new window (or Tab in the Workspace window) will open displaying each verse you have selected."

I wondering it this is still true in Version 10.1.6... I haven't been able to make it work and I'm sure it used to work back in Version 8.

I did find that I could hold down the "Command" key and just click anywhere in the list for them all to open. If I remember correctly... the other method allowed me to select the specific references I wanted from the group and open those.

Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think I just discovered what the problem was. It's a bit touchy... If my selection is to precise... meaning that I begin the selection between the references & precisely ended the selection between other references... then nothing will open. However if I begin the selection somewhere on a reference and end it somewhere on another reference... it opens the group I selected.

Edited by Steve Carruth