• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

When I open commentary in the Reading mode (full screen), it has lots of links to the Bible text, but I cannot see that text because Instant Details is not visible anymore. Could you please keep Instant Details visible (if it's open in the active workspace), or show a popup with the Bible text when I hover mouse over the link? I'd like second option better as it doesn't take screen real estate when not needed. 

• R. Mansfield and Abram K-J like this
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

I've thought the same thing before--that it would be handy to include instant details in reading mode.
___
Rick Mansfield

RMansfield@mac.com
http://thislamp.com
twitter.com/thislamp
facebook.com/rmansfield

#3 Darin Allen

Darin Allen

Gold

• Accordance
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Technology, Coffee, Gaming

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

You can currently get a popup of Instant Details in Reading mode by Option-clicking on words or hyperlinks.

Darin Allen
Director of Marketing

#4 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

You can currently get a popup of Instant Details in Reading mode by Option-clicking on words or hyperlinks.

Thanks! It works. Good to know, but this is kind of "hidden knowledge", we know the Greek word for it… :-)

Better would be to get rid of the Option key here, or popup just be hovering mouse over the link… So one feature request here.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reading mode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users