1 reply to this topic

#1 clp698

clp698

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

I realize that clicking on the icons at the bottom of the window will advance the text forward or backward by chapter, book, etc. Since I use shortcut keys is it possible to also utilize the arrow keys? For instance, Up and Down arrows will advance the text forward or backward by book. Left and Right arrows will advance the text forward or backward by chapter. It would also be nice if the search function could be assigned to individual shortcut keys i.e. verse and words rather than having to always look as to what mode is active.

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,486 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Don't forget that each button already has a key command associated with it.  You can Command-Up and down to go by verse, Command-Shift up and down to go by 10 verses, Command-Option up and down to go by chapter, Command-Shift-Option up and down to go by 10 chapters, Command-Control-Option-Up and down to go by book, and Command-Control-Shift-Option-Up and down to go by 10 books.  Whew!

You can also toggle the search by typing Command-; (semicolon), but if you have version 10, it will switch for you automatically, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.  Version 10 also has lots of other great features, that aren't as directly related to this post :)

Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users