Looking for Windows Beta Testers

Darin Allen

Richard: Come and see us next week at the World Congress of Jewish Studies, and tell your friends.

I too am interested in becoming a Beta tester ...

• Accordance User since 2004; Currently running 10.2.0 (daily usage)
  • Experience with original languages (Gk/Heb), Atlas, Diagramming, etc.
  • Recently attended various Accordance & iOS trainings (searches, navigation, optimizing interface, etc.)
  • Running Parallels 8 with Windows 7 & 8 virtual machines
  • Assoc. Pastor & Bible College instructor

Thanks!

Edited by Elliot Taylor

I am interested in testing accordance. I currently use the emulator, and am a seminary student and a united methodist licensed pastor.

Thanks for the consideration...

Hi!

I would be very interested in being a beta tester.

Long-term experience: I began using bible software with L-base by Silver Mountain Software, then helped clean up the database for Gramcord while I was a doctoral student. I use Logos a little bit, but mostly Bible Works.

Thanks, Robrecht

I'll be glad to help in the Beta program!

I've been using Accordance for years on a Mac but will be adding a Windows 8 machine to the mix as of today.

Hello

I would like to give it a shot. I have some experience with Logos, and Wordsearch/Quiciverse. Thx!

I would love to do Beta. I've not used Accordance before; I only found out about it and only have a PC, but I do have a lot of experience with some other Bible softwares as well as about 22 hours of graduate and undergraduate credit in original languages.

Hi I am interested in being a beta tester. I am current a senior (in years) bible college student with many years computer bible software experience and have tried the windows emulation of accordance. I would being testing the Greek portions especially. Many thanks Richard H

Hi, I would like to participate in beta testing. I have been a Bible software user for over 10 years.

• Like 1

I don't know if you're still accepting any more beta testers, but if you are I would love to help out.

I've never used Accordance, but have used a variety of other Bible software, including SwordSearcher, eSword, Bible Explorer, and Pradis. I run Windows 7 on laptop and desktop.

Cory Howell

Nashville, TN

I would like to join your Beta Testers. I've done this for other software programs, such as the DSS Electronic Reference Library, and I've used Bible software for many years.

Thanks.

I have prior experience with Accordance, I currently use PC study bible and logos. I am using windows 8 and would like to beta test the Accordance for Windows. I look forward to the final release.

I would like to be a beta tester. Currently using Logos 5, been using Logos for about seven years. Using Windows 8. Love to mess around with new software.

I would love to become a beta tester for Accordance. I have used it on my ipad sparingly but an looking to purchase a windows based program. BW is my first choice but having the opportunity to test Accordance for windows may be worth putting off the BW purchase. Thank you for the opportunity.

Jeremy

I would be interested in testing the Accordance 10 beta on Linux under the "WINE" Windows compatibility layer. I have used BibleWorks with WINE on Linux successfully in the past, and have also tested Accordance 9 with success on th Linux version of the Basillisk II emulator. While I realize Linux support is not a priority, I would still be interested in giving it a shot and reporting my findings. I have some experience in software development and testing as a hobbyist as well, though nothing to write home about.

In addition to years of Linux experience, I also have an MA in Bible and ANE from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, teach Biblical Hebrew privately, and am in the process of writing a textbook on the subject. I also have a working knowledge of LXX and NT Greek, as well as Biblical and Targumic Aramaic, and Mishnac Hebrew, so I can test on these languages as well. Of course, I can't offer critical feedback for these languages on the same level as Biblical Hebrew.

Edited by ninjaaron

I am interested in beta testing. Using Logos 5 and BibleWorks 9 on Windows 8 Pro

I would like the opportunity to be a windows beta tester. I own the mac version and look forward to Accordance coming to Windows.

thanks, richard

If I am not too late, I like to be a beta tester, too. I was a software engineer, and now am a youth pastor. Thank you.

If you have room for another beta tester I would like to volunteer. I currently use latest Acc and also LBS on PC and Mac. I have used Accordance since the early Gramcord Institute days, with Bible Companion Software, later moving to Accordance with the emulator and eventually purchasing a Macbook in order to run native Accordance. We have a mix of PC and Macs at church and would like to try out the windows version on our PCs. Thanks for the opportunity.

I am volunteer to be a beta tester. I worked with Accordance since 2003 on emulator and Since Version 8, 9, 10 I use it on Mac.