#1 metaphrasis

metaphrasis

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

Greetings!

I have lately been dealing with space issues on my 16 GB iPhone 4S.

When I check out "Usage" in "Settings" the Accordance app is consistently one of my biggest space hogs (in third place after my pictures and my music).

I am very pleased with Accordance for iOS and would never dream of deleting it. How, therefore, can I "slim down" the app so that it takes up less space on the phone? I presume this would involve removing certain modules from the app. If I am correct, then how do I go about "cutting the fat," i.e., removing those modules that are unnecessary or little used in my Accordance for iOS?

Thanks in advance!

- Daniel 

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

To remove any module from the iOS app, simply open the Library view, navigate to the section that has the modules you want to delete, swipe across the row containing the module name, and confirm the deletion. Two caveats: you cannot delete a module that is currently in use and you need to have at least one text module installed.

#3 metaphrasis

metaphrasis

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Thank you. That's very helpful, but I have a follow-up question. How do I prevent Accordance for iOS from re-loading the unwanted modules next time I sync with my desktop Accordance?

#4 Ken Han

Ken Han

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

Thank you. That's very helpful, but I have a follow-up question. How do I prevent Accordance for iOS from re-loading the unwanted modules next time I sync with my desktop Accordance?

When you initiate sync with desktop Accordance, a window pops up where you can check/uncheck the modules you want to sync to iOS. Just check what you want to copy over, and uncheck what you don't want.

Attached File  sync.tiff   142.56KB   10 downloads

Edited by rev.ken.han, 25 June 2013 - 12:18 PM.

• metaphrasis likes this

#5 metaphrasis

metaphrasis

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Thank you, Scott Knapp and rev.ken.han, for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users