3 replies to this topic

#1 craigm

craigm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

Can an index of the charts, graphics, illustrations, and such things be added to the ESV Study Bible to make it easier to use? I do not have a hard copy. I already have a hard copy NIV study bible. It has good deal of these things.  What about soft copy for ESV study bible in Accordance?

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,668 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

Actually, one is already there!

Try opening the ESV Study Bible directly from your Library, not as a parallel pane to your Bible text. Click on the browser icon at the top left to open the browser. It will open and give you a really nice index to all the ESV Study Bible Resources.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 10.43.09 AM.png

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Mac: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#3 revtim

revtim

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:discipling, loving my wife and family, preaching, & technology
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Dr. J,

I thought about that this morning, but I was not sure if that shows only the maps at the end of the ESV Study Bible.

In Christ,

Tim Hall

#4 ukfraser

ukfraser

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I had a look in an analogue copy in a bookshop and there is a list of illustrations listed before the list of contributors which appears to be missing in the accordance version. you are right about the list of maps just covering the ones at the end of the bible, a quick look in genesis reveals a colour map which is not listed in the maps in addition to a chart of genealogies. I agree a list would be useful, but its serendipity when you come across one!
Fraser Sims
iOS 7, mountain lion, win 7 and win XP.
Other life enhancing software I use includes forScore with AirTurn page turner, HymnQuest, Lightroom and Sibelius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users