Psalms (Baker Commentary on the Old Testament Wisdom and Psalms)

Guntis

Module request:

Psalms (Baker Commentary on the Old Testament Wisdom and Psalms) (Vol. 1-3) by John Goldingay.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Second.

• Like 1

I have this commentary in a different software and can say it is one of my favourite commentaries on Psalms.

-Dan

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to have this one as well

• Like 1

I'll throw my hat in as well.

I am thinking the Whole set. Baker Commentary on the Old Testament Wisdom and Psalms

I'll throw my hat in as well.

I am thinking the Whole set. Baker Commentary on the Old Testament Wisdom and Psalms

Yes, could be the whole set.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Is there any news on this? I see that it is available electronically elsewhere, but I would much rather have this set in Accordance! Is it in development, or at least in negotiation?

• Like 1

Hope so, as think it's, the volumes that I have used anyway, Psalms Vol 1 and Proverbs are great

• 1 month later...

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

We're in the process of working with Baker on acquiring a number of new titles. I imagine this will be one, but it's too early to give an estimate on when it might be available.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Any news yet?

I know from my persistent inquires about the New Interpreter's Bible, that Accordance usually says nothing till very close to it's release. The most I would expect you to hear is it is in the queue to being worked on... I have not even been able to get a "NIB being worked on" and I do understand why, they tell us that then they are asked how long and then expectations on a release date are there and things can easily go wrong. I know I have been told from developers at Logos that once they get the new databases from Abingdon, it will take them approximately 60 days... But if this type of info was released to the general forums there, people may start demanding where is it, it's been 75 days..... They have been having enough flack for saying development had started when it had not yet. So even though I may seem worse in asking, I do understand.

-Dan

No updates as of now. We're still working with a number of publishers on new titles (we always are it seems), and Baker is among them.

• 4 months later...

No updates as of now. We're still working with a number of publishers on new titles (we always are it seems), and Baker is among them.

Any new info? I've bought three volumes on Psalms, now I'm considering to buy on Ecclesiastes, but perhaps I could postpone purchase and get Accordance module?

Any new info? I've bought three volumes on Psalms, now I'm considering to buy on Ecclesiastes, but perhaps I could postpone purchase and get Accordance module?

Nothing new as of now.

• 8 months later...

Any news at this point?

We are very close to finalizing efforts to acquire several new titles from Baker, of which this is one.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Any chance this has been finalized? :-)

Any chance this has been finalized? :-)

Yes. But no word yet on a potential release date for this series.