Is there a way to make a workspace with just a select group of verses?

Bret Hicks

I have memorized a lot of verses over the years, and I would like to have an easy way to review them using Accordance. Is there any way to make a workspace (or user tool or highlights) that would contain just the verses I specify? I would like to pick the verses, keep them in English canonical order, and then add verses as I memorize more. Also, if possible, I would like to be able to use different translations for the few verses I have memorized in a different translation. That way I could just open that workspace or tool and have it move throuh the verses, and hopefully remember where I left off last (maybe by a bookmark?).

Thanks.

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

Hi Brett

Could you not just have a new user note, and for where you've used a different translation just paste in the text from that version?

If it was only one translation, the alternative would be to save a session, but if you wanted them in canonical order you'd have to do that yourself I guess.

Just brainstorming - hoping that helps.

Doug

Bret — You can create such a workspace by just doing a search for the verses you've memorized and then saving it with an appropriate name. As you add verses, include them in your search and resave under the same name. You might even include a second tab that includes only the newly added verses that need more review. Again, resave after each modification.

Hi Bret,

if you want to use different translations, at least at the moment the only way to do it is with a User note (or tool)

However, you can very easily make a list of verses, by clicking in the verse and selecting Selection => Add selection to => Reference list (CMD-CTRL-R)

This will automatically keep your selected references in canonical order, can be saved and added to at any time, but is restricted to one text version.