Highlighting tense forms of Greek verbs.

andypearce

Hi all. Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to highlight different tense forms of Greek verbs with different colours?

Hi Andy! The best way to do this is with Highlighting styles. First, define some styles to represent the different looks and labels you want (you can create a new Highlight file if you want to keep these highlights separate from other highlighting you are doing). All of this configuration is done from the Display menu -> Define Highlight Styles, or the gear on the Highlights popup. Second, run a search for the words you want to highlight. For instance, I could do a search for [VERB aorist] [RANGE mark] to highlight all of the aorist verbs in Mark. (You can type all that in, or select VERB from Search -> Enter Tag, and the AND and RANGE from Search -> Enter Command, or do what I do - use key commands). Once you run a search, shift-click on the highlighting style to mark the hit words in that highlight style.

You can see the help topic (and links to related topics) here:

http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSXV10/Default.htm#topics/05_dd/highlight_hit-words.htm

Hey Andy, I can step you through it at college sometime if you want...