Extraneous Spaces in Exported Text

rdtaylorjr

Is there a way to remove the extraneous spaces in exported text? This occurs when I have superscripts hidden and do a regular copy-paste. The opposite problem occurs when I use copy as no superscript: the superscripts are omitted along with the adjacent space. I just want to be able to export a clean text with spaces where they belong. Thanks.

The Copy as No Superscript is working correctly for me. It does not remove the normal spaces whether or not superscripts are hidden.

If you are seeing an error, please note the version of Accordance and the Bible, and paste an example for us to see.

if I copy-paste to word I just search for and replace two spaces with one space - and then do it again just to be sure (the extra spaces thing does bug me too!)

• 3 weeks later...

I tried a few different things to see why the spaces were being removed. It occurs when I have superscripts hidden and also use Copy As No Superscript. That makes sense, I suppose, from a programming point of view, but it seems kind of odd that it would ever happen from a user's standpoint. For now, I'll just leave superscripts visible in my text so I can export superscript-less text easily without having to change the settings every time.

Edited by rdtaylorjr