User Bibles: Right alignment

Elizabeth

I think this is a feature request (and not an existing feature). I have started my own user Bible, which is just the Hebrew text, but I've inserted line breaks to my own liking, to break up the text visually. But everything shows up left-aligned in Accordance, making is much less useful, visually, than I'd hoped.

With many thanks!

• Like 2

The developers would need to add support for right-to-left alignment in a user Bible, but they have a lot of other things on their plates at present.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Can someone please let me know if there is a way yet to have right alignment in User Bibles?

Sorry not today. Even texts which are right alignment on BBEdit is left in Accordance.

Hopefully in 12;-)

Greeting

Fabian

• 1 year later...

I found out the free CotEditor works best for RTL on Mac.

post-32723-0-47598100-1520258728_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

I think this is a feature request (and not an existing feature). I have started my own user Bible, which is just the Hebrew text, but I've inserted line breaks to my own liking, to break up the text visually. But everything shows up left-aligned in Accordance, making is much less useful, visually, than I'd hoped.

With many thanks!

Yes please

• Like 2

That would be wonderful. Also, with paragraph mode as an option, not just separate verses.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, please.  I would like to see about entering the text of Ginsburg's Massoretico-Critical Edition of the Hebrew Bible into Accordance as a user Bible at some point soon.

+1

• Like 1