Menu Grid (Table of Content)

Joe L.

Hello all! I've had Accordance for a few yrs. and have never asked this question. Is there a table of content or list or grid of the books of the bible with chapter and verse selection that I might be missing? I've had several bible apps and accordance is the only one that doesn't have a grid to go to book, chapter and verse. I'm not that great of a typist and would rather use a grid or list. I know there is a list of the books of the bible at the bottom right hand side of the workspace, but this only gives the book. I attached a picture of a grid from one of my other bible apps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! joe

post-30499-0-39085000-1380818625_thumb.png

Which version are you referring to? Accordance iOS does give the option to use a grid. It is set in preferences.

HI Joe,

if you select the book you want using the location bar (bottom right) you then only have to type the verse reference you want and voila!

Plus remember that in the search or location bar you don't have to type the whole name of the book. Enough to make it recognisable. e.g. Ge for Genesis, or Jon for Jonah....