Greek parsing output in Word Charts

tonyhodge6382

Hi I would like to be able to modify the Greek parsing so that the full words (and commas to separate them) are used as per the required format below rather than the current abbreviations.

Current parsing format: Verb pres act part masc nom plur

Required parsing format: Verb, present, active, participle, masculine, nominative, plural

Hi, Tony! You can determine whether the words are abbreviations or full words in Preferences -> Instant Details -> Greek and Hebrew checkbox. I don't believe there is a way to add commas, but that should be able to be easily automated if you need it for exporting.

You can also set the display of the tags in the Parsing tab in Set Tab Display.

Thanks Joel and I have that box checked so that it does show the full words in the Instant Details area but when I produce a Word Chart, it is here that only the abbreviations show. I would love the full words for when I export into my Quizlet lists for memorisation.

Sorry Helen but I'm not sure where to find the Set Tab Display. Could you provide some further detail.

Thanks for the replies.

The Set ... Display does not apply to the Word Chart so you do not have any options in that tab, except that you can edit the parsing. You could copy it from the Parsing tab.

For almost every active (front) tab or window, the Set ... Display is available at the top of the Display menu, in the right-click menu, and with command-T (control + T in Windows).

Ok. Thank you Helen. Are there any upcoming enhancements planned to make the Word Chart more user definable?