"Read Me First" files in Windows?

Jim Darlack

Where would I find the "Read Me First" files for Accordance files in a Windows 7 Installation?

PS: I'm loving the Windows installation so far, and I'm enjoying learning Accordance.

These files are all compiled in a module called Read Me-Modules in English Tools. I am not sure the files are installed on the PC but you can try Documentation in the Help menu.

• Like 1

Ah! Thanks Helen!

Hi Helen,

I just checked and while I don't have the readme module I do have a handful of readmes that came with specific modules I believe - mostly copyright notices it seems. Well I have them on Mac. On windows they are not present. Is the plan to make them available on Windows ? I can copy them over - at least the PDF. The txt files I'm not sure. OK tried it and they can be viewed in WordPad easily it seems.

Thx

D

• 5 years later...

Where can we find these files (I need the Peshitta OT and NT bibliography) on a Windws 10 installation, or on the Web?
The "Workbook "bird's eye view" does not open in Accordance or any other app).
Thks in advance.

Hi Etienne,

Go to the Library and search for "read". Find in the list the item called Accordance Module Info. Open that and search for Peshitta. If you do it as a search of the TITLE field it will find the OT first because it has the word in it whereas the NT does not. The NT notes though just precede the OT.

Regarding the Bird's Eye View I cannot find with the module or the workbook in Windows though it is there in the Mac. I checked Easy Install and there is nothing missing in my installation and I'm up to date. I don't know exactly what the story here is.

Thx

D