Kudos

Daniel  Francis

I would like to thank the hardworking people at Accordance. Accordance, for me works so well and reliably. I am not here to disparage other software... But one major software I use is still not maverick compatible meaning it randomly quits while you use it, this seems rather inexcusable since the reason I was clearly able to discover is failure to compile it in a compatible shell that has been available since June... Another software that I use daily too I was trying to finish up with it reading one more thing before shutting it down, when it froze, now this software is fairly stable but I just forced quit and thankfully it was a resource I owned in Accordance and delightfully used it there.

Accordance as a program may not have the largest library but it has a wonderful stable program, and despite my occasional grumbles here and there I just wanted to acknowledge the wonderful program you have provided us with.

-Dan

post-29263-0-65273500-1383889237_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Dan, funny you should have thought to post this now. I had not 20 minutes ago thought to do so also. I am slowly learning Accordance and after nearly a year of use (wow ! time flies when your learning Greek participles :)) pretty much daily - I rarely shut it down - I find it a pleasure to use and very helpful in my studies. And despite my wish list, its a tool that does its job, and generally very well, and that's a thing I very much appreciate. So I second your thanks to the people at Accordance for providing and standing behind a solid tool I hope to continue to use for some good time to come.

Thx

D

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the encouragement, Dan and Daniel. I know our developers work extremely hard to keep Accordance stable and reliable, and I'm sure they appreciate this feedback!