• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Michel Gilbert

Michel Gilbert

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Interests:heritage homes, antiques, gardens, fresh food, good coffee, live music, ויין אשר ישמח לבב אנוש (Ps 104,15)
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

Module request:

A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint, by T. Muraoka. Peeters Publishing, 2009.

For those who don't know it, see http://www.peeters-l...erz.asp?nr=8671

Thanks.

• Bob Kuo and Abram K-J like this

Michel G. Distefano, Ph.D.

Accordance Desktop 12.3 beta on Mac mini, Mojave, 10.14

Accordance iOS 2.7.3 on iPad mini
Accordance Android 1.3.1 on Huawei 6.0.1

#2 Michel Gilbert

Michel Gilbert

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Interests:heritage homes, antiques, gardens, fresh food, good coffee, live music, ויין אשר ישמח לבב אנוש (Ps 104,15)
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Since there are more Accordance users with the new Windows platform, I hope that we show more interest in the lexicon than in the original (four year old) post. This would send a strong message to Peeters Publishing about the demand for an electronic edition of their product.

• Abram K-J likes this

Michel G. Distefano, Ph.D.

Accordance Desktop 12.3 beta on Mac mini, Mojave, 10.14

Accordance iOS 2.7.3 on iPad mini
Accordance Android 1.3.1 on Huawei 6.0.1

#3 Abram K-J

Abram K-J

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yes.

Abram K-J
Pastor, Writer, Editor, Blogger
Web: Words on the Word

#4 PhilT

PhilT

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

+1

#5 Tony Pyles

Tony Pyles

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, Greek, Psalms, Septuagint, Patristics, Hermeneutics, Linguistics, NT use of the OT, Reformed Dogmatics
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yes, please!

#6 Unix

Unix

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Twitter:mcyklist
  • Location:EU. Inter/multidisciplinary humanities such as History of Ideas; singing; both Reformed and Catholic simultaneously
  • Interests:Accordance 12.3.0 is GREAT
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

If Accordance would offer this Greek-English lexicon I would have an incentive to get parts of the Göttingen Septuagint in Accordance, instead of all of it (Göttingen) except the lexicon (which they don't offer) in Logos where I have the possibility of getting a used copy of the entire Göttingen for $290 from a seller in Helsinki.
So I would need to hear a preliminary status from Accordance.

FB:https://www.facebook...100009160762403 ...add me there for photos, perhaps mention on Messenger it was from the link here so that You qualify. If You ever actually confirm Your interest or tell me to call back, do so by sending a brief SMS who You are thank You! Please scroll down on the FB wall too!

My new group welcomes contributions and constructive criticism of and listing of commentaries, please ask to join, no control questions atm, erudite yet concise is the name of the group - expect users from on here to have academic knowledge and scholars to feel at home: https://www.facebook...4594/?ref=br_rs

Hardware in constant use: AMD (only CPU manufacturer and developer I recommend for everyone!) A9 equipped 15.6" monitor laptop with two batteries, Dual Core, DDR4 RAM; older desktop with Intel 2030 CPU. Both have 12 GB RAM and not even the desktop PC is entirely physically tied to my home in any way

Am in Poland on Jan. 19.-21 2019 North of Krakow; Warszawa and Rome Summer 2019

Am growing only my Accordance and print libraries, further dismissing what else to maintain
During my life I've at various levels used 15 languages, sang in half of them

EU. Fine culture Culte - busy all Monday evenings near the Royal Library and getting private tuition usually Sunday daytime one hour at the Royal Music Academy

Have got a subscription on DCH in print format, €75 per volume. Those who live here: I will welcome You to this City by showing the angles everyone misses and give You a gift: One or two print Bibles or an account substituting the need for You to have a long term strategic shopping just to get started, and the uniqueness of an account will depend on how deeply You will get to do things together with me and share our intellectual and physical training passions together.
I'm a vegan

Biggest title during 2018: https://twitter.com/...874763110559744
I can safely be encouraged
Healthy vendor lock-in
https://www.accordan...e-2#entry124374

#7 Abram K-J

Abram K-J

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

I sure hope things have changed, but last I heard (from Accordance on the forums), it was the publisher who wouldn't allow for a digital edition of the lexicon. (Which would mean it wouldn't exist in any digital platform or program.)

Abram K-J
Pastor, Writer, Editor, Blogger
Web: Words on the Word

#8 Tony Pyles

Tony Pyles

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, Greek, Psalms, Septuagint, Patristics, Hermeneutics, Linguistics, NT use of the OT, Reformed Dogmatics
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

Booooooooooo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users