Why Accordance opens two workspaces? What am I doing wrong?

davidmedina

Everytime I open Accordance it opens two workspaces: the one I have set as default and a second one. And to make it worst, the second one that Accordance opens does not exist in my "Accordance files" folder.

I made sure that when I save the open Workspace as default it was the only one opened at the time.

If I change the default workspace to the Default Search tab it only opens one workspace.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by davidmedina

Ok. After setting it back to the Default Search tab I then closed it, opened my chosen workspace and set it as default and now it opened only one workspace.

I still would like to know what I was doing wrong.

THanks

There is a preference which controls what state you open in - default session, last session, and a couple of others. If last session and you exited Acc with two workspaces open that's how it will open. And if one was not saved and had no name it will still open.

Thx

D

That wasn't it. I saved the default session by telling Accordance it was my default session. There was only one workspace opened at the time, the one I chose to be the default session. What is even more weird is that the second workspace Accordance was opening does not exist anywhere, except in some secret Accordance place . lol.

OK perhaps it was opening a previous saved session - it does save sessions automatically on a periodic basis. I don't know why it would pick one of those unless it thought it had crashed though. And then it usually prompts you. You could look back through the list of these in the File -> Open Saved Sessions menu - at least that's what I think its called - don't have Acc in front of me at present.

Otherwise I'm not able to explain it.

Thx

D