Pasting Accordance Changes Pi to paragraph Sign

Enoch

I wish that the change from pi to paragraph sign exhibited above would cease when I copy & paste Greek from Accordance. For some reason ἀpό is changed to ἀπό.

I don't know if the above will come out right after it is posted here. This word processor system is perverting my post. As I now see it the is a Greek pi in the first apo & a paragraph sign in the second. When I posted pi on another subforum and it showed the paragraph sign, it came out as I posted it, but when I tried it here, the word processor changed what I posted. I am trying again not knowing what will result.

Edited by Enoch

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this too when I paste into certain apps, including TextEdit and Safari. With some other apps, it pastes correctly, like Pages and Firefox.

I have Accordance 10.3.4. Mac OS X 10.9.1

I type the whole alphabet into a user note, save it, and copy. In Preferences, I use "Export all characters with Unicode format". The whole alphabet pastes into TextEdit with Lucida Grande font, except for the lower case pi, which is Helena, and that shows as a paragraph symbol. A similar problem happens with delta and omega in the capital letters. When I change all the text to Lucida Grande in TextEdit or do Paste and Match Style, then the letters are correct.

See the screen shot of TextEdit.

post-29604-0-84466100-1391829861_thumb.png