Missing Windows modules

Larry Wing

Edit: Never mind. I just figured out by deleting the icon and then doing Easy Install and hiding installed modules Accordance will download and reinstall.

I've discovered a couple modules that aren't on my Windows computer but are on my Mac. They are ASV and Dictionary of Biblical Theology.

The Dictionary of Biblical Theology just opens a box asking for its location when clicking on the icon in the Library.

The ASV used to do the same but I deleted the icon in the hopes it would reinstall, which it didn't.

Any idea how to install them on my Windows computer?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by Larry Wing

Hi Larry,

with the ASV, it sounds like you deleted the resources from the library window, but not in the subfolder in your hard drive.

So. try this...open the Library (if it's not already open) in accordance.

press the + button at the bottom of the library window and select "Add new modules..." . This will give you a dialog box where you can find the ASV module (in the texts folder). It should be in black type (uninstalled) rather than gray type (meaning it is installed). Select the ASV in the dialog. Click "Open" and then have a look in your library zone to see if it's there.

It may be the same problem with the dictionary. Follow the same steps and see how you go. If it doesn't work, post again, or give tech support a call. They will resolve it quickly for you.

Edited by Ken Simpson

Thanks, Ken but I stumbled on to how to fix them right after posting (as usually happens to me. )

Excellent! Glad to hear it Larry. As long as you are up and running.

Is this what you did? If not, please post what you did as other users could find it helpful