TJL Update

John F. Hart

I updated to Accordance 10.4, then downloaded all updates of things I have purchased through "Check for Content Updates." I chose to download several at a time so that if there were any problems, I could tell what modules didn't download correctly. The last of my updates I did was the Journals (updated from 2.2 to 2.3). It went through the process fine, except when it rechecked to see if I had any more updates, the Journals showed up again. I went through this process several times. But each time it said that the modules were installed OK, but the recheck of updates showed that the Journals weren't updated (apparently). Has anyone else had this happen?

For technical reasons you cannot update the TJL journals through Check for Updates. There are some updates, but you would need to reinstall through Easy Install after removing them from the Library.

Helen,

When were the journals updated? Does this mean you have to delete all journals from the Library and then Easy Install in order to get the updates?

If so, it would be helpful if these updates were posted on the Forum (suggestion). Or did I miss this?

Thanks for all your work!

Hans

These are just a few corrections and they were done in the last few weeks. We are working on a major paid upgrade with several more years of journals, so I didn't make a big issue of these preparatory updates.

Thanks! Looking forward to the updates journals!