Can One Will One's Account? Inheritance Issue

Enoch

yes it can be, and has been covered somewhere before on the forums.

-dan

EDIT: I have been searching but not able to find it, I am fairly sure i had seen it discussed.

Edited by Dan Francis

We have discussed here, and do allow transfers of the Accordance license. There is a transfer fee of $25, but it is quite simple to request the transfer. We would place your purchases in the account of your heir. I trust that it won't be needed for many years yet.

I would like to go ahead and pay the $25 and then have my will honored leaving it to my son.

I hope you aren't planning on departing soon! We really cannot transfer your account to your son yet, or you won't have access to it. Just write to us and we'll make a note for when it is needed.

• Like 1

Now, THERE'S an inheritance! :)

• Like 1

Yes, there's an inheritance! But is it incorruptible & undefiled?

I suppose there will be a clause to the contract specifying that if it should turn out that the son didn't leave and there are still persons at Accordance who did not leave, the one who left at the Rapture will transfer the account to the son.

Now when one opens a bank account, it is common to specify an heir. Perhaps when one buys Accordance an heir should be specified for the $25. Now there's a way to add $25 every time someone buys Accordance!

Edited by Enoch