I encountered a new dialog box this morning when trying to look up all occurrences of a word in a specific translation, NKJVS. Here is what I did.
1. I went to Num. 12:1.
2. I triple clicked on "Ethiopian" in the NKJVS text.
3. When it opened KM Hebrew dictionary I clicked the NKJVS hyperlink below the definition.
4. Normally this would open another pane with all the occurrences of this original word in the NKJVS, but this time produced an error with a dialog box.
I do know that I can find this by doing a search on the Key Number, but I have often found I like to use the hyperlink feature in the KM Hebrew Dictionary. All the hyperlinked translations render the same error except the NIV leading me to believe it is a G/K vs. Strong's problem.
Screen shot is attached.