Creating different Windows Or Desktops

pastor jerry

Dear Accordance users, I am brand new to the Bible program,, and I have been attending training classes. Yesterday I took a class from Richard and Linda Perry about building a Topical Work Space. I was listening amd following directions,when I discovered that I could not do what Richard said to do. We opened three tabs in one zone ,and Richard said "that he was going to open the Books into separate windows in the same zone." He held down the left mouse button and dragged it over and down and it worked just fine and was great. However , Mine would not work. I changed my mouse, and everything else. What is wrong? Please help. My name is Pastor Jerry Atkins. I am as the Bible states, Ignorant and unlearned. Thanks Jerry

Hi, Pastor Jerry!

Here's the technique: click the mouse in the title of the tab and drag that tab elsewhere in the workspace.You should see a mini-window moving with you as you are dragging. You can drop it into anyplace that turns grey when you drag it over it.

If this doesn't work for you, I suggest you contact technical support (407) 339-0266 and ask to screen share. They can actually show you how to do that.

Enjoy!

Edited by Timothy Jenney

Hi Jerry,

It was good to speak and screenshare with you earlier today. I will let you know when I have an update for you on this issue.

Ryan