I'm having a painful issue with Dropbox I don't know what to do.
First of all, I was having issues with Dropbox syncing with my various Accordance User Tools, so I backed up the User Tools folder.
2. I then deleted all my User Tools across all my apps.
3. I then went to Dropbox.com and deleted all the User Tools out of Dropbox.
4. I then re-uploaded all of my User Tools (275) to Dropbox.
5. Fired up Accordance on my MacBook Pro. It pulled all 275 User Tools down and re-downloaded them back into Accordance how they are supposed to be.
6. Did the same on my iMac. It also pulled all 275 User Tools back into iMac. So far so good.
7. Fired up Accordance for iPhone. Here's where the problem happened.
Instead of pulling down all 275 User Tools, it only pulled down about 59 of them, and it DELETED all the remaining User Tools of of Dropbox!
I still have my backup of my User Tools folder.
How can I?
1. Restore all the remaining User Tools to Dropbox?
2. Ensure when both of my Macs re-sync with Dropbox, it syncs "cleanly" with them?
3. Ensure when my iPhone syncs with Dropbox, it pulls down the remaining User Tools instead of deleting any more?
I've been dealing with this issue all day, and it's really wearing me out
Thanks a bunch!