Printing Greek diagrams

Laisvunas

Hi,

I use Greek diagrams module: http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?&pid=GNT-T.diagram

I need to print some of the diagrams but not able to do it. There is "Print" option in the menu, but it does not work - printer outputs an empty sheet.

I use Accordance on Windows; not tried if printing diagrams does nor work on Mac.

Thanks.

I am not sure of the answer, but If you need the diagram immediately, take a screenshot and print it.

Hi Timothy,

Taking screenshots and printing is possible, but very time-consuming.

It's OK if one needs to print just one diagram, but if one needs all diagrams of certain chapter or a book?

E.g. now I need diagrams of second epistle of Peter.

Are you trying to print your own diagrams? Or print the ones by Koivisto that Accordance sells?

If the latter, I seem to be able to print them just fine.

Curious....

I'm trying to print the ones by Koivisto that Accordance sells here http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?&pid=GNT-T.diagram

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

My steps in Accordance 10.4.2.2 on Windows 7 are:

1) open diagrams in a tab

2) type in the field "2 Peter 1:1"

3) go File>Print

Do these steps work for you and you are able to print the disagrams? Or should I go through some other steps?

Hmmm..., I am unable to get my diagram to print. Thought it was going to, but it didn't. I am running Accordance for Windows under Parallels Desktop for a Mac, though. It may work differently on a native Windows machine.

Anyone out there with a PC willing to try this?

I don't think Accordance can print the Diagram or Syntax panes on either platform (Mac or Windows). It is planned for a future revision.

Sorry,

Mike

It is planned for a future revision.

Is this feature included in the roadmap for some definite future version?