Working in the Atlas for the first time in a while, I was reminded of some improvements I'd really like to see:
1) Ability to tweak the edges of a selection once drawn (i.e. keep the selection live and add resize points) Including the ability to select a region larger than what the screen can show.
2) Ability to rotate text boxes in User Layers. (I was trying to recreate the Phoenicia label and found I couldn't rotate the label)
3) Ability to add Geographic Names to Custom Site Layers, or to create a custom Region Layer showing only selected Geographic Names, as we can now with sites. (I needed Cyprus and Phoenicia, but nothing else from the Geographic names)
4) Higher resolution images when copied. (The size of my screen meant it was hard to get the image large enough in Accordance. Enlarging in another app resulted in poor resolution and blurry text. Printing to PDF and copying from Preview helped, but it takes more steps)
5) Ability to save a selection, not just copy it, from the contextual menu.