Hi, I noticed that I study the Bible / commentaries / dictionaries / etc... for a 3-5 hours a day. And (not) to my surprise I use Accordance for iOS most of the time. Probably 80%, up to 95% of my study time. When I am not on Accordance for iOS, it is because I love to color my NIV printed bible, or some theological work that I couldnt find on a digital version.
I am so thankful to Accordance because the iPad app I use works so smoothly, so quickly and precisely, that I rarely do other activities on the device.
Said so, I wanted to ask how many other HEAVY iOS users are there, like me, so that we can share our limits and requests.
I think (I am an amateur photographer) that the next feature (lens for photographers) I need is that one that limits me mostly --- they say that if you want to buy a new lens, better you look at which edge you go all the time. If you push always down to the wideangle, you better buy a ultrawideangle lens, where if you push to the zoom, you better buy a ultrazoom with fixed focal lenght.
So, are there other Heavy iOS users? If so, where do you find yourself limited?
- two zones always linked
- if I put a commentary/dictionary on the upper zone, I cant put something in the lower zone
- I miss a quick highlight feature (if I want to highlight words, it takes always 3-4 click for each word)
- an Improved higlight system
- three area/zones
- saving a workspace, like in the PC/MAC software, for different study/week settings
- a better note system
- an even better search system (it is already amazing - the best!), where I can get a "search all" like in the PC/MAC software
- an interlinear option, with any level of detail - the PC/MAC sw is amazing