#1 Charles Grebe

Charles Grebe

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Biblical Hebrew
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:31 AM

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but when I try and use separators to customize my toolbar, sometimes they show up as a vertical line but most of the time they just seem to add a little extra space between buttons. One time I got it to show up as a line and then they later changes into space or padding between the buttons. Normally it's hard to get them to show up as a line. I only managed it once.

Let me say, though, that having Accordance for the PC is stupendously wonderful. I used the emulator for years but it was clumsy and eventually grew unstable, at least on my system. I use Bibleworks and Logos as well but much prefer the usability of Accordance.

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,857 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

I've seen the same issue occur. It seems to happen for me when I don't have Accordance at fullscreen. I can return it to fullscreen, and the vertical lines disappear.

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for Running Accordance:

OS X

2014 Mac Mini - 2.6 Ghz dual core Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Yosemite/OS X Server

2015 12" MacBook - 1.3 Ghz Core M, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, El Capitan

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10

iOS

2015 iPhone 6s Plus, 128 GB, Verizon, iOS 9.x

2015 iPad Pro, 128 GB, Verizon, iOS 9.x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Toolbar, Separator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users