AccUpdater on a new install

Dee McKinney

I received a present of Library 7 this Christmas and have it installed on my MacBook Pro Duo Core. I have run Accordance since installing it but the AccuUpdater is not listing anything, but continues to search forever.

In home/Library/Preferences/ I have com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt, com.OakTree.Accordance.Path.txt, & com.OakTree.Accordance.plist

Is there are thing I need to adjust in my settings for the updater to work?

Thanks

-Dee

I don't think the AccUpdater will work unless Accordance itself is on the main drive, with the system. That may be your problem.

No, if you only have one drive it should be working. Please check the Read Me on your desktop for troubleshooting, for example the location of the widget. Try using Disk Utility to repair permissions. If you are still stuck, Joel may need to contact you directly.

No, if you only have one drive it should be working. Please check the Read Me on your desktop for troubleshooting, for example the location of the widget. Try using Disk Utility to repair permissions. If you are still stuck, Joel may need to contact you directly.

Hi Helen,

I un-installed and the re-installed and the widgets work great now.

Thanks,

-Dee

Archived