Running Accordance in Linux

chaplanger

Has anyone tried running Accordance under the emulator in Linux?

Have you found any limitations for Accordance in Linux (on the Emulator -- other than those listed for the emulator in general).

Thanks for any insight!

• 5 months later...

Greetings!

I am trying to run it in linux, but I cannot get it to work. I have installed BasiliskII via Ubuntu's package management system. But, I cannot even get it to run.

Has anybody gotten it to run in Linux?

-Matt

One of our associates has experience with this. I will ask him to contact you, I don't know that he follows the Forums regularly.

• 2 weeks later...
One of our associates has experience with this. I will ask him to contact you, I don't know that he follows the Forums regularly.

As I have changed my operating system to Linux (Ubuntu) and I would be very interested in being able to use my Accordance Bible Software once again. If you could please share the information on how to install the software under a Linux OS it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Sam

Linux especially Ubuntu is becoming very popular. I have it installed on another computer. It would be great if there are steps to getting it running on linux posted here. Many users of Linux are looking for some good Bible software for it.

• 4 years later...