Accordance 11...how far along?

tony10000

In my sermon yesterday I used the part of You've Got Mail where Tom Hanks quotes The Godfather--"go to the mattresses"--to describe Jacob's wrestling with the angel/God. Very nearly stopped to make a User Tool of The Godfather, but didn't have time. :)

BTW - the script is now on the Exchange.

There’s been a flurry of activity on the Exchange the last few days. Must be time for a post to update.

In my sermon yesterday I used the part of You've Got Mail where Tom Hanks quotes The Godfather--"go to the mattresses"--to describe Jacob's wrestling with the angel/God. Very nearly stopped to make a User Tool of The Godfather, but didn't have time. :)

Here's your source file. Plug and play, my friend…

Godfather.html.zip

• Like 1

Next up: The Wire. I'll let you know, Graham--in a PM, 'cause, come on, this was supposed to be about Accordance 11 :)--if I find a way to get that one done.

Of course, I'm only assuming you've seen that show when you may not have.

Next up: The Wire. I'll let you know, Graham--in a PM, 'cause, come on, this was supposed to be about Accordance 11 :)--if I find a way to get that one done.

Of course, I'm only assuming you've seen that show when you may not have.

I'm not the one who derailed it… ;)

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-wire (transcripts, not actual script)

• Like 1

I'll just take you up on a cronut some day… ;)

• Like 1